Meeting Minutes – February 9, 2023
Call to Order: 6:14 pm
Those in attendance:
Tino De Guevara
Maria Elena De Guevara
Sebastian Aldana, Jr
Comments from Public: None
- 1. Neighborhood Advisory Council meeting on Monday, February 13, 2023, at the Westside Community Center
- PATH opened warming center for homeless individuals
- Big Green has power washed the underpasses and cleaned up area once per week
I. Old Business:
- Milpas Holiday Parade debrief: Plenty of spirit was shown on the Eastside as the parade took place despite the rain. “The Show Must Go On!”
- Discussion: The time to host the parade, either day or night. Should we cancel because of rain? Organizing the parade should be earlier. Description page on the website would help the write up of the script.
II. New Business:
- Review of By-Laws: Article IX-Transparency: President will send out revisions for discussion. Sub-Committee will present findings to board. Special meeting on Wednesday, February 15 by Zoom.
- Future of SBES: Amie, Zebby and Maria-Elena off board. Amie and Maria-Elena will stay on as support. Tino and Chris Stocking will remain as board members.
- Tino will send out nomination form to all members. Forms are due by Friday, February 17th.
- New members added to Board of Directors: Tere Jurado and Jett Black-Maertz
- Financial report: Balance of $3897.96
III. Next meeting:
Special meeting on Wednesday, February 15th, 6 pm, by Zoom